Vortext Analytics is seeking a seasoned Salesperson/Business Developer with experience in healthcare software sales and a focus on business development. Ideal candidate will have a hunter approach to sales, with strong initiative and high sense of urgency. Able to drive sales through all stages of the sales process.
With this position, you will be in on the ground floor of a well-funded, growing start-up with seasoned leadership, excellent technical and product management team, and a strong healthcare client and development partner. If you are interested, send your resume to email@example.com.
- Execute the go-to-market strategy for the launch of a new product initiative
- Identify and develop relationships with executives who are prospective clients or business partners
- Identify and generate new business and sales opportunities
- Identify and qualify OEM/partner alliances with other healthcare organizations
- Identify and qualify high value opportunities
- Create, manage and strengthen strategic alliances with clients
- Actively participate in strategic deals
- Establish the company’s ability to deliver business value through reference and use case selling and proof of concept engagements
- Understand the formal and informal buying process in the customer’s environment
- Manage the closing process, including negotiations, terms and conditions, and procurement activities
- Execute business plan to engage with appropriate partner teams for distribution; report on all actions and activities
- Develop key relationships within the industry to gain insight to enhance product features and become market leaders
- Consistently communicate and brainstorm with management and extended team around all aspects of account and opportunity development
- Meet or exceed sales and other relevant organization goals on a consistent basis
- Maintain an active sales pipeline that achieves/exceeds revenue goals
- Establish with Executive Management quarterly and annual product sales and revenue goals and meet/exceed sales/revenue targets
- Keep up with industry news and trends
- Attend tradeshows as required
- Minimum 50% travel required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of healthcare solution specific software sales experience
- Direct or indirect experience in data sciences or analytics and the ability to communicate and position software technology
- Managed CRM software experience
- Excellent PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- OEM partner sales development experience
- Demonstrated success with relationship marketing and consultative sales activities resulting in revenue generation through new business development
- A demonstrated history to consistently meet or exceed annual quota and performance targets
- A sense of urgency in performance and executing objectives
- A strong commitment to quality assurance
- Excellent health insurance coverage
- Great 401k match (up to 6% of your salary)
- Long term disability insurance coverage at no cost to you
Vortext Analytics™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, age, sex, veteran status, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.
Job offers for this position are conditional on passing a background check and drug screening.
To apply, send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.