VortexT Analytics Inc. has an opportunity for a software engineer to join a small team of software developers in developing leading edge, multi-tier, web-based applications to improve financial and clinical outcomes for our healthcare provider clients. We value creativity, intelligence, great interpersonal skills, and technical ability, and we cultivate a team-based approval to delivering valuable working software. If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3+ years of relevant development experience
- A good attitude, strong work ethic, and ability to work well as part of a team
- Experience with relational databases (preferably SQL Server), search engines and security
- An aptitude for analysis, troubleshooting and issues resolution
- A desire to write well-designed, simple, maintainable code, and know when to abstract things rather than do another copy/paste, but have a degree of pragmatism also
- A desire to learn new skills and explore new technologies
- Very good communication skills. You will need to be able to explain technical problems and solutions to people in sales and marketing, managers and others.
- Some software design skills
Desirable skills, education and experience
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant technical experience
- Experience with the VortexT tech stack (currently .NET Core 1 & 2 MVC, Angular 2-current, SQL Server or other major RDBMS, Solr).
- Experience with database development, including SQL, stored procedures, relational schemas, etc. SQL Server experience is preferred.
- Experience with SaaS
- Healthcare experience
- A strong benefits package, including excellent health insurance options, a 401(k) 6% company match, flex schedule and telework options
- A fun work environment with great colleagues
- Challenging work using great tools to solve interesting problems in healthcare
- The opportunity to make a difference
VortexT Analytics™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, age, sex, veteran status, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.
Job offers for this position are conditional on passing a background check and drug screening.
To apply, send a copy of your resume to email@example.com.