VortexT Analytics Inc. is seeking a software developer to lead a small team of software developers in developing leading edge, multi-tier, web-based applications to improve financial and clinical outcomes for our healthcare provider clients. We at VortexT® value creativity, intelligence, technical ability, and great interpersonal skills, and we cultivate a team-based approval to delivering valuable working software. To apply, send a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
- Lead and mentor a software engineering team developing a world-class next-generation platform for Healthcare Data Analytics.
- Manage the delivery of software products using agile methodology.
- Create high quality code.
- Guide the system architecture.
- Ensure excellent customer experience, continually raising the bar on functionality, usability, security, and simplicity.
- Champion engineering and operational excellence, to establish and maintain a solid project framework and excellent development processes.
- Solve difficult technical problems.
- Set clear expectations and create a positive work environment based on accountability, in collaboration with the Data Science and Management teams.
- Positively represent VortexT Analytics to customers, peers, and the technical community.
- Stay attuned to current and emerging technologies that may help VortexT Analytics.
- Be driven by a passion for delivering great consumer software products focused on great customer experiences.
Required Education and Experience
- 7+ years of relevant development experience
- Recent, active coding experience on larger software systems
- Extensive software architecture experience
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Experience with relational databases, search engines, and security
Preferred Education and Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field, or relevant experience
- Healthcare experience
- Experience with the VortexT tech stack (currently .NET Core MVC, Angular 2, SQL Server or other major RDBMS, Solr).
- Experience with database development, including SQL, stored procedures, relational schemas, etc. SQL Server experience is preferred.
- Linux/Unix skills
Competencies/skills/language skills/reasoning ability/other abilities
- Ability to write well designed, simple, maintainable code
- Software architecture design expertise
- Expertise in analysis, troubleshooting, and issue resolution
- Strong communication skills – oral and written
- Ability to work effectively as part of and contribute to a team
- A desire to learn new skills and explore new technologies
- A strong benefits package, including excellent health insurance options, a 401(k) 6% company match, flex schedule and telework options, and a stock purchase plan
- A fun work environment with great colleagues
- Challenging work using great tools to solve interesting problems in healthcare
- The opportunity to make a difference
- Job offers for this position are conditional on passing a background check and drug screening.
- VortexT Analytics™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, age, sex, veteran status, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.
To apply, send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.