VortexT Analytics Inc. is seeking a senior software developer to join a small software development team in developing leading edge, multi-tier, web-based applications to improve financial and clinical outcomes for our healthcare provider clients. We at VortexT® value creativity, intelligence, technical ability, and great interpersonal skills, and we cultivate a team-based approval to delivering valuable working software. To apply, send a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Required skills, education and experience
- 5+ years of relevant development experience
- A good attitude, strong work ethic, and ability to work well as part of a team
- Software architecture skills
- Experience with database development, including SQL, stored procedures, relational schemas, etc.
- An aptitude for analysis, troubleshooting and issues resolution
- A desire to write well-designed, simple, maintainable code, and know when to abstract things rather than do another copy/paste, but have a degree of pragmatism also
- A desire to learn new skills and explore new technologies
- Very good communication skills. You will need to be able to explain technical problems and solutions to people in sales and marketing, managers and others.
Desirable skills, education and experience
- A degree in Computer Science or another relevant technical field
- Healthcare experience
- Experience with the VortexT tech stack (currently .NET Core 1.0 MVC, Angular 2, SQL Server or other major RDBMS, Solr)
- Linux/Unix skills
- A strong benefits package, including excellent health insurance options, a 401(k) 6% company match, flex schedule and telework options, and a stock purchase plan.
- A fun work environment with great colleagues
- Challenging work using great tools to solve interesting problems in healthcare
- The opportunity to make a difference
- Job offers for this position are conditional on passing a background check and drug screening.
- VortexT Analytics™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, age, sex, veteran status, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.
To apply, send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.